The Amish Country Lodging Council is devoted to improving the lodging industry in Holmes County and advancing operational effectiveness among its members.
- …promotes economic and community development of the lodging industry through public relations
- …provides continued education and training opportunities focusing on marketing, technology, and guest services
- …is involved in local and state issues and legislation that may impact the lodging industry
- …secures and sustains memberships and provides benefits to exceed member needs
- …provides networking among innkeepers and managers as a means to inform, inspire, and educate
- …creates a strong alliance among participating members
Amish Country Lodging Council Associate Members
The Associate Members are not lodging facilities but are businesses devoted to the mission of the lodging council.
Amish Culture Tours
Featuring tours that include Amish home tours, scenic backroads, and stops at backroad Amish businesses. Home-cooked meals in Amish homes. Open Mon-Sat year round. Reservations necessary. Call for departure times and locations.
PO Box 462, Berlin